1996 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon 2JZ
While the Crown was never imported to America, this model would have been closest to our Lexus GS300. This has the AMAZINGLY LEGENDARY 2JZ-GE straight-six engine, which was shared by the MK4 Toyota Supra (yes, the one from Fast and the Furious). The Crown is the longest-running nameplate in Toyota’s lineup and has long been regarded as a versatile, luxurious transporter for both normal passengers and high-profile clientele. The air suspension-equipped Royal Saloon G was also available with the 3-liter inline-six engines. The Crown came available in a few different styles, a basic sedan, a practical wagon, and this, the top-of-the-line model, the Crown Royal Saloon, which came optioned with a naturally aspirated variant of the legendary 1JZ engine and a plush interior with full power amenities. This obviously isn’t your average 90’s sedan! Toyota enthusiasts may turbo it.
ONLY 31k MILES, this incredibly engineered Toyota engine is mid-as-well be NEW.
This VIP car was inspected in Japan.
• ENGINE/Transmission inspected and running purrs.
• BODY as a grade 4 it is in EXCELLENT shape.
• INTERIOR is extremely clean you’d be hard-pressed to find an imperfection.
• WHEELS/TIRES OEM wheels, popular upgrades include BIG wheels as a VIP (or turn it into a drifter).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.