1996 Suzuki Alto Works Turbo Auto FWD
Wanted your dream JDM Hot Hatch, but need/prefer automatic transmission (no excuses needed). This is the car for you! It is scheduled to arrive from Japan in February 2021. With less than 100k miles (150,877 km) this pioneer of hatchback Kei cars, this is a high-revving turbocharged 657cc, 3-cylinder, slick 5-speed, fun, tossable chassis. This front-driver runs well and gets around 40 mpg. The body is in excellent original condition with no accidents. The interior is INCREDIBLY spacious for a small car (seats 4 adult Americans). This one is a third-generation Suzuki Alto Works. That hood scoop is functional and directs air to the tiny intercooler under the hood and this car also includes rear seats so you can technically fit four people. It is in a similar Kei Sports Hatchback category as the Daihatsu Mira L200 TR-XX, Subaru Rex VX Supercharger, Subaru Vivio RX-R, Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ-4, and the Honda City.
This Hot Hatch sports car was inspected in Japan.
• ENGINE/Transmission the engine was inspected and running strong. Transmission feels great.
• BODY exterior is in excellent condition for its age. There is some rust underneath the car however from the inspection report and as you can see in the photos it’s hardly noticeable.
• INTERIOR is very clean given its age, no cracks. It has a “performance aftermarket” automatic shift knob but otherwise stock.
• WHEELS/TIRES included are factory standard multi-lug steel wheels. (If needed I have a new set of tires).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.
I can TRANSPORT up to 200 miles from Zip Code 06033. (I..e NYC area, Providence RI, Boston/Springfield MA, Albany/New York City NY, Manchester at a rate of 0.75 per mile for the full trip.