1995 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon
While the Crown was never imported to America, this model would have been closest to our Lexus GS300. It has a 1JZ 2.5L straight-six engine, which was shared by the MK3 Toyota Supra. The Crown is the longest-running nameplate in Toyota’s lineup and has long been regarded as a versatile, luxurious transporter for both normal passengers and high-profile clientele. The Crown came available in a few different styles, a basic sedan, a practical wagon, and this, the top-of-the-line model, the Crown Royal Saloon, which came optioned with a naturally aspirated variant of the legendary 1JZ engine and a plush interior with full power amenities. This obviously isn’t your average 90’s sedan! Toyota enthusiasts may turbo it.
ONLY 56k MILES, this incredibly engineered Toyota engine is practically new.
This VIP car was inspected in Japan.
• ENGINE/Transmission inspected and running purrs.
• BODY as a grade 4 it is in EXCELLENT shape.
• INTERIOR is very clean with one coffee stain on the passenger floor.
• WHEELS/TIRES OEM wheels, popular upgrades include BIG wheels as a VIP (or turn it into a drifter).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.