1995 Honda Civic Hatch – PRICE AFTER RESTORE IS COMPLETED
WALK AROUND VIDEO – COMING SOON
100% STREET LEGAL with all Import Documents
DETAILS ABOUT THIS VEHICLE
1995 Honda Civic Hatchback
1.5L SOHC Inline 4 Cylinder
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Front Wheel Drive
128,478 kilometers = 79,832 Miles = Driven approx 3,070 miles per year!!
NO RUST, Runs Great!!
Was selling for $9,800 in “as-is” condition, but has been increasing as we make improvements to make the car perfect.
– Aftermarket Stage 2 clutch installed – Original clutch was bad, we put new one.
– Aftermarket gauge cluster replaced at dealer, mileage verified to be authentic.
Aftermarket altezza clear tail lights
– REPLACED with better looking LED tail lights
Aftermarket side skirts
– REPLACED with factory side skirts
– Aftermarket steering wheel – Looking for a nicer replacement steering wheel
– person in japan painted the carpets, we bleached and high pressure steam cleaned the carpets to make them back to fresh and new without the red paint.
IMPERFECTIONS ON THIS VEHICLE
Whole car needs a new paint job
Missing front bumper
– INSTALLED NEW FRONT BUMPER & BUMPER SUPPORT
Needs new wheels and tires
– INSTALLED SI WHEELS
Needs OEM tail lights
– INSTALLED NEW LED TAIL LIGHTS
Missing passneger seat
– INSTALLED 2 NEW RECARO REPLICA SEATS, SLIDERS AND RAILS
Ugly stickers on the dash
– WE HAVE REMOVED THE HORRIBLE STICKERS
window tint is old and not perfect
– FRESH NEW WINDOW TINT INSTALLED.
– Steering wheel is ugly – Will try to replace with a nicer steering wheel
– Aftermarket gauge cluster is a little bit ugly – We will try to put new cluster
ABOUT THIS CAR
The car needed a full restoration, the previous owner in Japan “riced it out” but that is ok because our in-house mechanics and body/paint techs have brought this beauty back to it’s original beauty!!! We are 90% completed just have to do some finishing touches then we will upload new pictures when the vehicle looks very nice. The car has no rust, it runs and drives great.. There have been no accidents reported with this vehicle. We were selling the car in “AS-IS” condition for a limited time so people could save a couple thousand by buying “as-is” before we built it nice. But no one wanted to buy the car needing some work. So that’s fine, we are happy to restore before selling,
Traditional banks typically will not allow financing for any vehicle older than 10 years old. For this reason most banks will not do auto loan for a JDM car. PLUS the fact that JDM cars vin number are NOT 17digits which makes banks nervous! We recommend using a collector car financing company like one of the three mentioned below.
To be approved you will need to have proof of employment for at least 6 months, have good credit history (helps if you financed a car before). You will need at least 680 credit score and at least 15% down payment.
1995 Honda Civic Hatch