1993 Mitsubishi Minica Toppo Turbo
Wanted a hot hatch with just a little more room for junk in the trunk? This is your car (or is it a 2 door van?). Whi-choo this TURBOCHARGED Minica Toppo, has a ROARING 64 PS (47 kW) at 7000 rpm (the maximum allowed by Kei car standards) from the same engine used in the sporty Minica Dangan ZZ race car.
With less than 67k miles this front-driver runs well and gets around 40 mpg. The body is in great original condition with no accidents. The interior is INCREDIBLY spacious for a small 2 door car (seats 4 adult Americans along with luggage). That hood scoop is functional and directs air to the tiny intercooler. It is in a similar Kei Sports Hatchback category as the Daihatsu Mira L200 TR-XX, Subaru Rex VX Supercharger, Subaru Vivio RX-R, Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ-4, and the Honda City.
This Hot Hatch sports car was inspected in Japan.
• ENGINE/Transmission the engine was inspected and running strong. Transmission feels great.
• BODY exterior is in excellent condition for its age. There are some small rust spots, clear coat peeling spots, etc. Will shine up with a good detail/wax.
• INTERIOR is very clean given its age, with no cracks. Has a Kenwood aftermarket stereo.
• WHEELS/TIRES included are factory optional allow wheels.
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.
I can TRANSPORT up to 200 miles from Zip Code 06033. (I..e NYC area, Providence RI, Boston/Springfield MA, Albany/New York City NY, Manchester at a rate of 0.75 per mile for the full trip.