1992 Suzuki Carry Sturdy Dump w/ Axle Lock
Authentic, useful, and just a joy, EXTREMELY low miles (~23k) 1992 Suzuki Carry STURDY DUMP a top-rated Kei truck in Japan (of which this is the top-level trim). Made by Mazda (same as the Mazda Scrum) made since 1961. The ninth-generation Carry appeared 09/1991 as such this truck is part of the latest engine eligible for import as the 550cc engines were replaced by these 660cc engines. This truck can be put in 4×4 and has a 5 speed which is better for highway driving, extra-low gear, and axle lock for real off-roading.
These trucks are amazing for hitting the trails, farming, landscaping, hunting, construction. They can fit on trails other trucks cannot and can be driven registered for street use which UTV’s or Side-by-sides cannot.
Added cost savings include lower cost of ownership from reliability, better gas mileage, lower property taxes, and lower insurance costs from this classic vehicle.
This truck was purchased at a certified dealer in Japan having had all maintenance done prior to shipping.
• ENGINE/Transmission inspected and running strong.
• BODY as work truck there are some dents, scratches and rust, however nothing major and no visible corrosion.
• INTERIOR for this age work truck is super clean. Seats in good shape with some minor rips (repairable).
• WHEELS/TIRES which are included are 12” OEM steelies. Popular upgrades include 13-15″ wheels (which can be found inexpensively).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.
- Transportation Info
I can TRANSPORT up to 200 miles from Zip Code 06033. (I..e NYC area, Providence, Boston, Springfield, Albany, Manchester at a rate of 0.575 per mile for the full trip.