1991 Honda Acty Box Truck
Contact us now for a special Pre-Arrival DiscountAuthentic, useful, and just a joy, Low miles (~33k) 1991 Honda Acty a rear-engine, BOX Kei truck in Japan. Acty’s (short for Activity) have been made since 1977. This truck is part of the latest engine eligible for import as in 1990 the 550cc engines were replaced by these 660cc engines. This truck also has factory fog lights installed.
The Honda Acty is perhaps one of the best-known and most popular Kei microvans/trucks.
These trucks have a lower center of gravity and better weight distribution than any other Kei truck making their twisty road-handling top-notch.
Added cost savings include lower cost of ownership from reliability, better gas mileage, lower property taxes, and lower insurance costs from this classic vehicle.
Why should I choose a Honda Acty over the competitors?
Each vehicle comes with its own set of pros and cons and we suggest having a consultation with us to help determine which one is right for you, but the one thing we can tell you is that the Honda Acty is far more reliable than just about any other Kei truck.
This truck was inspected in Japan in good condition.
• ENGINE/Transmission inspected and running smooth/strong.
• BODY as work truck there a few small dents, scratches, and rust spots (rust especially on hinges and door bar and can be clean/repainted), however nothing major. Even the roof is clean/rust-free.
• INTERIOR the driver’s seat is ripped up but the rest of the interior looks clean (including the headliner).
• WHEELS/TIRES which are included are 12” OEM steelies (painted black). Popular upgrades include 13-15″ wheels (which can be found inexpensively).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.
- Transportation Info
I can TRANSPORT up to 200 miles from Zip Code 06033. (I..e NYC area, Providence, Boston, Springfield, Albany, Manchester at a rate of 0.65 per mile for the full trip.