1988 SUPERCHARGED Mitsubishi Minicab
Authentic, useful, and just a joy, with low miles (~49k) 4×4 and SUPERCHARGED.
As a 5spd this model has better gas mileage and top-end speed (~75mph) vs. the 4-speed models.
Added cost savings include lower cost of ownership from reliability, better gas mileage, lower property taxes, and lower insurance costs from this classic vehicle.
Why should I choose a Mitsubishi Minicab over the competitors?
Each vehicle comes with its own set of pros and cons and we suggest having a consultation with us to help determine which one is right for you.
This truck was inspected in Japan in good condition.
• ENGINE/Transmission inspected and running strong.
• BODY repainted, some dents (one large dent on the front) but overall no real rust and no corrosion.
• INTERIOR extremely good considering its age, the headliner is sagging a bit.
• WHEELS/TIRES which are included are 12” OEM steelies. Popular upgrades include 13-15″ wheels (which can be found inexpensively).
• BRAKES fully functional, strong in good health.
- Transportation Info
I can TRANSPORT up to 200 miles from Zip Code 06033. (I..e NYC area, Providence, Boston, Springfield, Albany, Manchester at a rate of .75 per mile for the full trip.